So for Halloween, USC’s Interfraternity Council (IFC), Troy Camp and other student organizations arranged for children to be trick or treating on USC’s Greek Row on Halloween night. As our philanthropy chair, I organized a Halloween event with us and the sorority Kappa Kappa Gamma to try to maximize the trick or treating experience for the kids (I love Halloween). We carved pumpkins, decorated our house up spooky and set up games/arts and crafts out front for the kids. Not to mention got a lot of candy. It was a real fun event and a great way to give back something to the community by having positive relationships between the Greek system and the community. I always like it when the Greek system gets together to do something awesome because with the amount of people and resources we have, there are a lot of possibilities.
- Hackathons in Atlanta: My Experience at the NACME Conference October 22, 2022
- The Small Things October 26, 2022
- my (extremely cool) week before finals & why I love USC! April 21, 2023
- My Experience on the Regional Board for the National Society of Black Engineers December 5, 2022
- My Class of Only Five Women September 27, 2022