Picking a freshman dorm can seem like the biggest decision in the world. But don’t worry, they’re all fun in their own ways and it’s really nothing to worry about. As a freshman, I lived in Birnkrant, which is located right beside McCarthy Quad and Leavey Library. I enjoyed living there because of the location (close proximity to the library and dining hall) and because the people I met as a freshman are some of my best friends now. Living in a freshman dorm, you get the chance to build a community that you can carry with you all four years in college. For more information about my freshman housing experience, check out my post from last year! Here’s me in my first night ever spent in Birnkrant 324!
- Zoom, Zoom, Zoom: Reflecting on the First Days of Remote Learning March 24, 2020
- So… you want to switch your major to Engineering? Hear about it from a former Pre-Engineering Student August 28, 2020
- Zooming Online March 27, 2020
- Taking Midterms… in my Room? April 9, 2020
- No Summer Internship? No Problem May 25, 2020