Picking a freshman dorm can seem like the biggest decision in the world. But don’t worry, they’re all fun in their own ways and it’s really nothing to worry about. As a freshman, I lived in Birnkrant, which is located right beside McCarthy Quad and Leavey Library. I enjoyed living there because of the location (close proximity to the library and dining hall) and because the people I met as a freshman are some of my best friends now. Living in a freshman dorm, you get the chance to build a community that you can carry with you all four years in college. For more information about my freshman housing experience, check out my post from last year! Here’s me in my first night ever spent in Birnkrant 324!
- Hackathons in Atlanta: My Experience at the NACME Conference October 22, 2022
- The Small Things October 26, 2022
- my (extremely cool) week before finals & why I love USC! April 21, 2023
- My Experience on the Regional Board for the National Society of Black Engineers December 5, 2022
- Latine Lives at USC Viterbi: Monserratt’s Story September 7, 2023