In this episode, Celine speaks with Grace, Asna, Lauren, Kristian, and Anthony about life as biomedical engineering students at USC (while enjoying delicious boba)! This episode dives into a wide variety of topics, including how to get involved with research in college, key highlights of the biomedical engineering department at USC, and fun things to do in Los Angeles. Check out this episode for a glimpse into what life is like for a BME at USC!
The editorial team behind the Viterbi Voices website. Here to provide non-blog resources and highlight helpful content!
- Hackathons in Atlanta: My Experience at the NACME Conference October 22, 2022
- The Small Things October 26, 2022
- my (extremely cool) week before finals & why I love USC! April 21, 2023
- My Experience on the Regional Board for the National Society of Black Engineers December 5, 2022
- My Class of Only Five Women September 27, 2022