Favorite spots to eat on campus
If you’re looking to grab some food between classes here are some of my favorite places to eat on campus that aren’t the dining halls! Presenting my top 6 in no particular order:
- C&G Juice Co (TCC)
- C&G Juice Co. is located in the tutor campus center on the outside of the building. They have a variety of juices and smoothies offered. My favorite here is definitely their acai bowls. The 16oz acai bowl comes with granola and a topping of your choice. It is the perfect amount for me, and is a great quick snack between classes. The lines here are typically pretty long so I usually order ahead through USC’s mobile catering app.
- Panda Express (TCC)
- Panda Express is located inside the tutor campus center. This is one of my favorite places to grab a quick bite to eat between classes. I typically get a bowl with half fried rice, half chow mein, and string bean chicken as my entree. The lines for panda express are also typically pretty long so I always place a mobile order ahead of time. The tutor campus center has lots of outdoor seating and makes for great places to meet up with friends for lunch, or just to get some studying done while enjoying the great LA weather.
- Starbucks at Trojan Grounds
- Typically called “Tro-go” by many USC students, this is definitely a campus staple. Located near Leavey library, Tro-go is open 24/7 and has both a starbucks inside as well as other snacks, fruit, and ice cream options. This is definitely a good place to grab a snack during late night study sessions.
- Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf(SCA)
- If you’re trying to avoid the long lines at the Starbucks on campus to get your caffeine fix, Coffee Bean typically has shorter lines. It is located in the beautiful School of Cinematic Art at USC. There is a great courtyard outside of Coffee Bean to study, relax, and soak up some sun as you sip on your coffee. I typically get a half vanilla, half chocolate ice blended here!
- The Cafe featuring Illy (ANN)
- This is one of my favorite lunch stops on campus. Located in the USC Annenberg school of journalism, The Cafe has many great lunch items as well as excellent coffee and pastries. My favorite sandwich there is the Chicken Marinara sandwich!
- Tutor Hall Cafe (RTH)
- Located in Ronald tutor hall the Tutor hall cafe is a great place to grab some Indian cuisine on campus while also being conveniently located near the EQuad on the engineering side of campus. With most of my classes being near RTH, Tutor hall is a quick yummy spot to grab a bite to eat.
These are just a few of the great spots to eat on campus, there are a ton more student favorites such as Seeds Marketplace, The Law school Cafe, Fertitta hall cafe, and more. To help speed up the process when you have short breaks between classes I highly recommend downloading the USC mobile ordering app, it’s located in the app store! Hope this helps fuel everyone through midterm season!