Happy Spring Break, everyone!
I’m spending this week catching up on some well-deserved rest, but I’m also working hard on my research projects, which you can read about in my last blog post.
We’re in the midst of college admissions season, and you might be deciding on where you want to spend the next chapter of your life. To make your decision process easier on you, I’ll share some of my own experiences to show you what it’s like to go to school in LA.
This time, I thought I’d try something different: share some of my recent USC experiences in pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words, right? I have some candid photos I took over the past few months that exemplify the great things I’m able to do at USC because of its resources and location. Hope you enjoy!
1. Designing a mobile app in Pasadena, a city that’s just a short drive from LA!
2. I got a free acai bowl from the best food truck around campus!
3. I love traveling to Long Beach to get some work done and enjoy the sun.
4. Disneyland at night is what dreams are made of.
5. The Grove during the holidays is also what dreams are made of.
6. Lazy Sundays at a coffee shop in Koreatown.
7. I visited the Louisiana Children’s Museum as part of a conference I attended with a Computer Science professor from USC.
8. Here’s a view of the robotics activity I made.
9. Playing tennis in the mornings is always nice, especially when this furry friend stops by!
10. I pitched my research project at the brand new USC Michelson Center for Convergent Bioscience.
11. I grab my favorite juice from the Farmer’s Market every Wednesday!
12. An engineer from Snap,
Inc. showed us how the new Lens Studio feature works and taught us how to design our own.
13. Hanging out at Blackstone Launchpad, the perfect place for the aspiring entrepreneur.
14. Supporting the Trojans before the Cotton Bowl.
15. Saw the Aladdin Broadway Tour!
That’s all for today. I hope this gave you a good sense of the kinds of fun things you can partake in as a USC student. Let’s push hard to get through the end of the semester!