I have exactly one midterm and one week standing in between me and my spring break. This year, I am going with my two best friends to London! We have a few friends studying abroad this semester in the UK so we figured, “what the heck, let’s just go visit them for break!” Having never been to London before, I have been eagerly planning every detail of the trip.
Just a few things on my to do list while in London:
- Ride the London Eye
- Watch the St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival in Trafalgar Square
- Shop in Notting Hill District
- Visit the Portobello Market
- Take a day trip to see Bath or Stonehenge
- Be a tourist and ride the double-decker bus
I can’t wait to be in London and see all of my friends who are studying aboard. I will be tweeting throughout the week so check out my twitter feed for updates on my adventures! Hope everyone has a fantastic spring break!