Hey everyone! This week I’m going to share a little bit about my favorite involvement here at USC, the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE for short)! I’ve been really involved with AIChE since freshman year, and have really loved so many of my experiences with this wonderful org
Chemical Engineering (Nanotechnology), Class of 2015, Learn more on her profile here!
- Engineers as Storytellers: Writing College Essays October 16, 2020
- Research as an Undergraduate is an Incredible Opportunity September 28, 2020
- Zoom University: Starting USC at Home September 22, 2020
- Rock Climbing: An Engineer’s Sport October 24, 2020
- ISE 330: Operations Research! November 11, 2020