Hard to believe it’s already the last week of the semester, and my last blog of the year. This semester flew by! I love fall semester because of football season, but I always like the calmness of spring semester too. I feel like spring semester moves along much more quickly. I also think that people are generally even more cheerful in the spring.
Overall, this semester was amazing. Probably even my favorite semester at USC so far. I guess that’s how it’s supposed to work though: each semester is better than the previous one.
Just to give you a recap, here were some of the highlights of this semester:
- Attending the Stamps Scholar National Convention (SSNC15) in Atlanta, Georgia
- Seeing Wicked for the first time with the Trojan Scholars Society
- Going to Six Flags for the first time
- Our awesome VSA retreat at Disneyland
- Showing one of my best friends from high school around when she came to visit for the weekend
- Going to Viterbi Ball for the first time
- Signing a lease on the coolest house for next academic year
- Seeing Portugal. The Man perform at Springfest
- Taking some really great classes including a yoga class
- Working on some really neat group projects in a variety of different classes
Here are some of my favorite memories from this semester in photos:
Plus, I got an internship with PwC for this summer!
That’s right – I haven’t blogged about this yet, but I’m so excited to officially announce that I will be interning as a technology advisory consultant for PricewaterhouseCoopers this summer in San Francisco! I couldn’t be more excited about this amazing opportunity. It’s pretty much my dream summer internship, so needless to say I’m really excited to get started.
Well that’s all for this semester. Have a wonderful summer!
Juliana[author title=”Author” author_id=””] Button Text