So after living in Los Angeles for over two years now, I FINALLY made it to my first Dodger Game! When I talked about all the fun things to do outside of the classroom in my last post, I promised I would post pictures after the game–so here they are as promised! As a loyal fan of both the Giants and A’s (you have no idea how excited I was when the Giants clinched the West Coast title this weekend!), it certainly felt weird to cheer for the Dodgers but I still had a great time, even though they lost…well enjoy the pictures and I’m off to class!
Claire, Class of 2012
- Hackathons in Atlanta: My Experience at the NACME Conference October 22, 2022
- The Small Things October 26, 2022
- my (extremely cool) week before finals & why I love USC! April 21, 2023
- My Experience on the Regional Board for the National Society of Black Engineers December 5, 2022
- My Class of Only Five Women September 27, 2022