Picking a freshman dorm can seem like the biggest decision in the world. But don’t worry, they’re all fun in their own ways and it’s really nothing to worry about. As a freshman, I lived in Birnkrant, which is located right beside McCarthy Quad and Leavey Library. I enjoyed living there because of the location (close proximity to the library and dining hall) and because the people I met as a freshman are some of my best friends now. Living in a freshman dorm, you get the chance to build a community that you can carry with you all four years in college. For more information about my freshman housing experience, check out my post from last year! Here’s me in my first night ever spent in Birnkrant 324!
- Taking Midterms… in my Room? April 9, 2020
- So… you want to switch your major to Engineering? Hear about it from a former Pre-Engineering Student August 28, 2020
- No Summer Internship? No Problem May 25, 2020
- Home Sweet Mahomes: The Kansas City Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl!!!! January 30, 2020
- Covid-19 and Cancelled Internships May 24, 2020