While I’m sure my blog can’t capture the essence of my best times at USC, I’d still like to take a moment to reminisce about the highlights from my first days at ‘SC in 2008 until today, as we approach the end of 2010.
- Exploring the ins and outs of campus with my freshman year roomies, meeting fellow residents at the Parkside dorm across the hall
- Hellogoodbye in concert at McCarthy Quad for Welcome Week, put on by the USC’s Undergraduate Student Government. Way to begin the school year!
- Midnight runs to Trojan Grounds for snacks after late-night meetings and dance rehearsals
- Performing at Bovard Auditorium for the Break On 2 salsa team and at the Bing Theatre for the USC Repertory Dance Company for the first time!!!
- Performing at the Cromwell Track Field on campus for Relay for Life — where students, friends and family came to celebrate cancer survivors and raise money for the American Cancer Society
- Catching the taping for an episode of Heroes right off campus (by the Alpha Delta Pi sorority house)
- Watching the Shiny Toy Guns Concert at the Ronald Tutor Campus Center
- Catching the T-Pain concert at McCarthy Quad
- Last — but definitely not least! — cheering the Trojans on at football, basketball and volleyball games at the Coliseum and the Galen Center