After a year of hard work, the Grand Challenge Summit was a huge success. I’m now in “post-conference mode,” which includes wrapping up the events, creating take-away materials/curriculums, and making a webisode. I was even asked to write a guest blog entry for Green Growth Cascadia! Check back for more updates on the conference.
- So… you want to switch your major to Engineering? Hear about it from a former Pre-Engineering Student August 28, 2020
- Zoom, Zoom, Zoom: Reflecting on the First Days of Remote Learning March 24, 2020
- Why USC: Celebrating the 2 Year Anniversary of my Acceptance Letter March 26, 2020
- Taking Midterms… in my Room? April 9, 2020
- Zooming Online March 27, 2020