Hi everyone! One of the best parts about going to USC is living in LA and getting to experience all that LA has to offer. From food to unique parts of town to fun attractions, LA always has something going on! So… here are my five favorite things to do in LA!
- Hanging out in Santa Monica and at the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica. Santa Monica has become one of my favorite parts of LA, partially because it reminds me a little of home back in San Diego. I love relaxing on the beach or spending my day shopping and eating my way down the promenade.
- Disneyland! This one really doesn’t need much of an explanation because it’s the Happiest Place on Earth!
- Eating! Los Angeles has some of the best food, so I love trying new places friends recommend. Some of my favorites include El Cholo, Ebaes, KBBQ, The Farm, and Mendocino Farms. For dessert, GROM gelato, Sprinkles cupcakes, and Syrup are always great!
- The Hollywood sign hike and other hikes in Malibu. I love getting to escape the city and see other parts of LA. Both of these hikes have gorgeous views and aren’t too hard to get to.
- Dodgers Games! This summer, I got to go to my first Dodgers game with other PwC interns! It was such a fun time! I am really looking forward to going to a few more games this upcoming season!