Hey! So this year’s been off to a crazy start, with starting new classes, moving into my new apartment, reuniting with old friends, and getting settled back into the USC life. My classes this year are all pretty awesome- I’m taking Principles of Software Development(CSCI201), Intro to Web Development (ITP104), Spanish III(SPAN220), The Strange and the Weird in Medieval and Renaissance Europe(GEV), and Intro to Electrical Engineering(EE101). I am also so excited to be living in the West 27th apartment complex with my best friend. I can’t wait to start activities and clubs that I looked into and joined at the beginning of the year. I am a member of the Ski and Snowboard team, an intern at IBM, and of course a Viterbi Student Ambassador! I am really looking forward to the ski team tailgates, movie nights, cliff diving, and other fun activities that are planned so everyone can get to know each other before opening weekend in Mammoth this November. Also, my internship at IBM starts next Monday, and I cannot wait! I’m really not sure what to expect, but I’ll be sure to blog about it again soon and give more details. Although it has only been a little more than 2 weeks since school started, it seems like I really never left.
- So… you want to switch your major to Engineering? Hear about it from a former Pre-Engineering Student August 28, 2020
- Engineers as Storytellers: Writing College Essays October 16, 2020
- Research as an Undergraduate is an Incredible Opportunity September 28, 2020
- Zoom University: Starting USC at Home September 22, 2020
- Rock Climbing: An Engineer’s Sport October 24, 2020