Hiking is one of my favorite things to do to clear my head and luckily Runyon Canyon is super close to USC. You can get to Runyon Canyon by either taking the metro to West Hollywood or it’s a 15 minute drive. There are a bunch of different trails in the canyon but my favorite is the 3-mile loop that gives an awesome view of the area, from downtown LA all the way out to the beach. Lots of people bring their dogs and there is a fantastic chicken wing place nearby that I highly recommend.[author title=”Ally” author_id=””] href="#" data-color-override="false" data-hover-color-override="false" data-hover-text-color-override="#fff">Button Text
Industrial & Systems Engineering, Class of 2017, Learn more on her profile here!
- Zoom, Zoom, Zoom: Reflecting on the First Days of Remote Learning March 24, 2020
- So… you want to switch your major to Engineering? Hear about it from a former Pre-Engineering Student August 28, 2020
- Why USC: Celebrating the 2 Year Anniversary of my Acceptance Letter March 26, 2020
- Taking Midterms… in my Room? April 9, 2020
- Zooming Online March 27, 2020